Monday, November 8, 2010

Just a quick note

I'm in Abuja at a leadership training conference of the International
Catholic Charismatic Renewal Services 7th - 15th of November. The
programme is very full (6am till evening everyday) so I don't know
whether I'll be posting homilies - we will see.

I posted the above on facebook yesterday. Actually yesterday I ended
up giving the homily since the archbishop could not make it! Just a
few minutes before the mass I was asked and did not know what to the
say!! But as I got up to give the homily the Holy Spirit gave me the
right words. PRAISE GOD!

I'm writing this just before going to a conference session. Have
already said morning prayers, celebrated mass and had breakfast and am
about to attend a session.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
--
Fr. Paul Uwemedimo

No comments:

Post a Comment